I have an MST!
My Missionary Support Team is a fantastic group of women. Period. But beyond being fantastic individuals, they have agreed to surround me on my journey to the Czech Republic by being my support and encouragement: in pretty tangible (facilitating communication with my church, sending newsletters, tracking finances, advocating for prayer) and intangible (pastoral care, and in general being a support!) ways. I am so humbled by their willingness to journey with me and grateful for the support they have been already and will be in the future. I'm so glad not to have to walk this alone! And I'm super excited about this group in general - some amazing gifts and talents represented, besides the fact that they are all dear friends (almost makes me want to hang around just to attend meetings with them!). So to my MST, from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU!! I am looking forward to what God has in store for all of us in 2013 and beyond.
No comments:
Post a Comment