I am a horrible decision maker. So the process of making my flat my home was slightly intimidating - there are unlimited options of how to decorate! I'm the type of person who likes to know all my options first, and then go about deciding which one is perfect: cheap, aesthetically pleasing, my style etc. At the same time, sometimes I try to be crafty. So since moving I've been pondering and debating and picking up ideas and supplies here and there (somewhat difficult since there's no such thing as a Michael's here, and I don't know exactly where to get some of the things I need). The past two weekends I've had more free time and was able to complete some projects. Ah, accomplishment! It feels good. But still more to go... the next step is trying to decide if I have pictures that I want to print and frame.
My picture wall! Send me your picture or a family photo and I'll put you on my wall! I love seeing these lovely faces from home.
No comments:
Post a Comment